Inside Sales / Customer Service
We are looking for a pleasant Inside Sales / Customer Service to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “voice/face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with customer issues and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The most important goal of this position is to follow up on pre-generated leads and prospect calls and turn those calls into schedule appointment with our outside sales department. In addition complete necessary paperwork on customers that would like to book their move.
• Follow up on pre-generated prospects and sales leads by
providing service information converting them into in-
• Answer incoming calls and route the calls and schedule
appointments for the sales team and/or route the call to t
the appropriate person within the company
• Make follow up calls on prospects that have been seen to
follow up and assist on the booking of a move
• Assist the customer care center in coordinating
paperwork of booked moves.
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence,
securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements,
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a
Occasional Saturdays with half day during the week
185 Price Pkwy, Farmingdale, NY 11735-1318, United States
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Please send resume to:
Stephen Seligson - SSeligson@molloybros.com