Shoes for All Happenings!
1) SFA welcomes new Board Member Craig (Ozzie) Gelston. Craig is a retired US Postal Worker and will be helping SFA with Fundraising and Promotions.
2) We are very excited to say that the Mineola High School – Life Skills Program Students has added another day at Shoes For All. We have one group that has been coming every Wednesday and now we will be starting With another group on Monday, April 9th. These students learn many activities when here; they sort, disinfect, size and tag shoes that are distributed to the needy families and shelters. They also help in the office we administrative work. We welcome this new group to SFA.
3) One Day Without Shoes Walkathon
Sunday, April 29th from 10am-2pm
Long Beach Boardwalk
Long Beach, NY – Shoes For All, the not for profit organization that donates new and gently worn shoes to those in need in the community is holding it’s annual “One Day Without Shoes” walkathon on the Long Beach Boardwalk at Laurelton Boulevard on Sunday, April 29th from 10am-2pm. This year’s goal is to raise $5,000.00 for our brave veterans.
You can help ...
• Take the “No Shoe” challenge and walk with us. Help raise awareness and support.
• If you can't make the walk, please pledge whatever amount you would like by making a donation on our website: www.shoesforall-sfa.com.
Shoes For All Inc
983 Willis Avenue
Albertson, NY 11507
Phone & Fax: 516-506-7463