VLPLUS JOB OPENINGS
- We are looking for a paralegal with between 4-10 years of experience as a Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Paralegal. Some duties include Reviewing relevant state laws on personal injury, interviewing clients about their injuries, gathering medical reports, getting insurance information from the defendant, assisting in preparing settlement demands.
- Civil Litigation Paralegal. Paralegal at the firm are responsible for the overall organization of their assigned cases and for proofing and filing various documents with court and keeping track of and organizing any discovery received in their cases. Must have a College degree and Paralegal certification from an ABA approved program. Must also have recent exposer to Westlaw, Summation, Lexis along with Relativity and Edgar.
Customer Service Openings:
- Growing company is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives with b2b experience. Duties are but limited order fulfillment Specialist, run inventory reports for analysis, purchase (Buyer), and track of backorders. Track and receive shipments from factories into the system. Create and implement item numbers, packaging components, and costs into QuickBooks. Constant communication and follow ups with customers. Updating order status, stock availability and any other product information as needed. Process RMA's. Must have strong computer skills and know the Netsuite system.
- RN, LPN, Traveling NP, Floating Medical Assistants and IV Infusion Nurses. Huge plus if Spanish Bilingual.
- Dental Assistant –Spanish bilingual, Suffolk, Nassau and Queens dental offices for front end along with working in the chair with the dentist.
- E-Commerce/Marketplace Specialist the Candidate MUST be highly experienced in marketplaces such as amazon.com, ebay.com, as well as driving traffic to our websites. You must be Tech-savvy: PIM Software, Listing Software, repricers, strong copywriting skills – to list items effectively online. Fully understanding the importance of the use of key words.
- E-Commerce Manager will manage the entire ecommerce/marketplaces operations as well as manage a small team. You will also work closely with their mother company on inventory levels as well as shipping processes. 3 years of Retail Ecommerce and Marketplaces experience is required, 3+ years of Netsuite Experience [ implementation, managing, developing], All around experience and understanding of Ecommerce systems and processes, Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of
Marketplace listing software such Shipstation, And any other ecommerce related tools and software. Minimum 2 years operations management — you are skilled in developing, and implementing processes and workflows
- Part-Time CFO/ fiscal manager for a Nursing Facility. Hours needed are around 21 hours a week for 2-3 days a week. Candidate will be responsible for checking bank accounts, taxes paid, reconciliation etc. If has healthcare a plus. Especially nursing home experience.
- Brokers entry level and with books of business
- Pharmaceutical sales position available for a Hicksville RX company. The ideal candidate has experience in Dermo and Pain Management practices. Must have at least 3 years of experience. This is an outside sales position.
- Money Lending Company is looking to hire inside sales representatives. Must be motivated and eager to learn the industry. You will be provided with warm to hot leads to call and gather information from for business loans. Great opportunity for new college grads or anyone with a sales background.
- Sheet Metal worker needed for a construction company. Must have reliable form of transportation, experience working with metal. Spanish Bilingual a plus.
- Experienced Project Manager for Responsibilities are but not limited to experience as a project manager. Can interact with owners/Architects/Engineers. Hire and work with Sub Contractors, Quality control, Equipment and personal management, Scheduling, Buy Materials from Subs, read Blue Prints, Familiar with Job costing
- Civil Site Estimator needed for a Turf company. Minimum 4 years previous civil/site construction experience You must be able to analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for projects, or services by performing the following duties; Coordinate with department personnel establishing the project scope. Quantify materials required to accomplish each project. Complete project take-offs. Provide subcontractors and manufacturers with drawings and specs prior to bid. Prepare initial estimates. Qualifications are Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications. Timberline Software, InSite, AutoCAD and/ or Bid2Win knowledge a plus. Knowledge of Site Civil construction (Drainage, Concrete, Site Work, and Earthwork), materials and methods.
Office Admin/Office Manager
- Office Manager for a busy Air Conditioning and Air duct cleaning company seeking a highly organized and motivated individual to manage the day to day operations. Handle all incoming phone calls, payroll, invoicing, proposals, light marketing skills, ability to multitask, knowledge of the 5 boros.
- Office Manager with a marketing background needed. Must be competent with writing letters, help to oversee salesmen, disburse leads among sales team, must have a Marketing background – able to create marketing material and send out via email and mailings. Spanish Bilingual a plus.
- Admin Assistant/Receptionist needed for an Insurance firm. The ideal candidate is Spanish Bilingual. Job duties include but are not limited to answering calls, taking messages, greeting guest and being the first impression for anyone that walks in.
- Fashion Manufacturer looking for Accounts Receivable coordinator. You are responsible for correctly processing and recording customer payments and checks on a regular basis. Must be a good communicator to work with the customers and get payment for overdue invoices.
- Grocery Buyer needed for a large Staten Island retail chain. Responsible are but not limited to negotiating with vendors/brokers on a weekly basis for the best costs and deals for promotions for weekly ads. Also negotiates new items and items to be discontinued through SKU rationalization.
All Admin, Medical, reception positions Spanish Bilingual a plus.