Looking to Hire: Mobility Sales Consultant – 101 Mobility Long Island
101 Mobility, the nation’s largest and first full scale franchisor of Mobility and Accessibility equipment such as wheelchair ramps, stairlifts and elevators for the aging and disabled is seeking a full-time Mobility Consultant to work at their Long Island location.
Salary: $35,000 base with commission of $25,000+ at target
• Makes both scheduled sales calls and cold calls on existing and potential customers.
• Prepares and delivers presentations to develop new business.
• Represents the company at community functions and industry related events.
• Actively pursue sales opportunities that contribute to the growth and profitability of the company.
• Maintains/manages on behalf of the company, contact and other pertinent information on doctors, home health care representatives and other potential referral sources.
• Deliver first rate customer service.
• Candidates must have a proven track record of B2B sales experience.
• Must be motivated to achieve goals.
• Integrity and honesty.
• Have a clean driving record.
• Computer literacy is a must.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) a plus as well as strong internet and data entry skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. All resumes will be reviewed and the most qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Read more about 101 Mobility on our website, LongIsland.101mobility.com. We are one of the fastest growing businesses on Long Island and one of the top 500 franchisors in revenue nationally.