1) National, award-winning workforce development firm is seeking a Vice President of Private and Public Alliances. This position can be based anywhere in the US. Base salary is $150K-180K + $30K bonus potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Foster company growth by gaining access to government contract opportunities and creating brand awareness
- Expand relationships with government agencies that offer workforce related contracts
- Coordinate meetings between internal executive team and high-level contacts in government and business
- Continually seek out and discover new opportunities for expansion
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience selling to government agencies (federal/state/local)
- Experience selling workforce development services a +
2) I also have multiple bilingual Client Service Rep job openings. They're basically intake/processing positions, processing new potential Medicaid clients.
These are ongoing temporary roles located in Manhattan and Brooklyn. We are looking for applicants who are fluent in English AND Spanish, Chinese, or Russian. The position is Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Pay is $12.26/hr. Although it's part time, this could be a great resume builder while pursuing full time permanent employment during the day.
Must have excellent customer service skills and knowledge of the community to be served. Ability to follow directions, excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills, and the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment. Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; ability to work a flexible schedule; ability to work with database software and work as a team member, as well as independently.
3) Company based on Long Island specializing in wound care products is hiring Sales Representatives. $50K-$85K base + commissions + car + medical coverage + additional perks. Training on Long Island but position can be based anywhere in the US.
Ideal candidates will have experience selling to vascular surgery or podiatry call points; lymphedema, wound, geriatric, and internal medicine experience a plus. Must have a documented record of top performance, ideally top 20%. Bachelor's degree and ability to travel up to 50%.