Accounts Receivable Specialist and more…
Knockout Pest Control is looking to add an experienced, energized and enthusiastic new team member to help take our company to the next level. As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will spend part of your day on the phone speaking to our existing customers helping them with their billing and payment needs and with our technicians in the field assisting them with customer needs. You will be working in a technology driven environment and must poses the skills to excel in this setting. Please have a positive attitude, a smile in your voice and a willingness to help as we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers. A minimum of two years accounts receivable/bookkeeping experience is required.
In this position, you will resolve customer billing, payment and other issues/questions in a timely and professional manner to enhance customer satisfaction and increase retention. We seek highly motivated professionals who have a strong desire to learn and grow and a willingness to perform all aspects of our office duties. You must be punctual, detail oriented, accurate, motivated and organized.
Essential requirements, duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- At least two years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who knows how to prioritize
- Must be detail oriented with consistent accuracy
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Creating and posting of invoices
- Process daily deposit and payment posting
- Accounts Receivable past due payment calls
- Research credit issues
- Research cash receipt discrepancies with customer invoices
- Respond to incoming accounts receivable inquiries in a timely fashion
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting (Excel)
- Communicate with other departments/staff members and a high level of customer service
- Maintain customer database
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Provide timely answers/solutions to customer inquiries and problems
- Report cancelled services to management
Our compensation package is extremely competitive (401k, full health, life, dental, vacation, personal and sick days).
We are located in Nassau County. EOE.
E-mail your resume and cover letter with salary history to: email@example.com
Arthur M. Katz
Knockout Pest Control, Inc.
1009 Front Street
Uniondale, New York 11553