The five herbs presented here are: 1) Ginseng, 2) Astragalus, 3) Cinnamon bark, 4) Chinese foxglove and 5) Cordyceps mushroom
1) Ginseng (Ren Shen) is an adaptogen that boosts immune system, allows the body to deal with stress, increases energy, strengthens Spleen, tonifies Stomach & Lungs.
2) Astragalus((Huang Qi) is also an adaptogen that tonifies qi & blood. It also raises yang qi, especially good for prolapsed organs.
3) Cinnamon Bark (Rou Gui) warms Kidney yang and is good for hypothyroid conditions and increases basal metabolism.
4) Rehmannia-foxglove (Shu di Huang-wine cooked) nourishes yin & blood. It is good for hyperthyroid conditions, used as an adrenal tonic and helps to stabilize autoimmune diseases.
5) Cordyceps(Dong Chong Xia Cao) a catapillar fungus that tonifies Lung & Kidney Qi & Yang. It is an adaptogen, immuno-modulator and anti-cancer.
Healthy Healing, 55 Post Avenue, Suite 206, Westbury, NY 11590
Phone: 516-410-4297 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web:www.healthyhealingli.com